Appointed as Commissioner of the Company based on Shareholder Decree No. 17 at the General Meeting of Shareholders of PT.Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu on 21 June 2017. He holds an S-1 degree at Institut Teknologi Bandung majoring in Geological Engineering (1992) and S-2 at Institut Teknologi Bandung in Mining Engineering Study Program, Special Field for Coal Utilization Technology (2002).
Career at PT.Bukit Asam, Tbk. is:
- 2011-2016 as a Business Analyst
- 2011-2015 as Operations Manager of PT. Bukit Asam Metana Enim
- 2015-2016 as the Board of Directors of PT. Bukit Asam Metana Enim
- 2016-2017 (January-April) as CEO of Executive Office
- 2017 – Present as Commissioner of PT. Bukit Asam Metana Ombilin
- 2017 – Present as Senior Manager of Evaluasi Kinerja Anak Perusahaan (EKAP)
- 2017 – Present President commissioner of PT. Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu (BEST)
R.M. SURYO ATMANTO
Served as Commissioner of the Company based on the Statement of Shareholders’ Decision of PT. Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu on 1 August 2018. He obtained his bachelor’s degree at the College of Informatics and Computer (STIK) Jakarta (1988) and Master of Real Estate (MRE) from the World Association of University and College (WAUC) (2004) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the World Association of University and College (WAUC) (2003) and S-3 Doctor of Corporate Philosophy from University of Berkley (2005).
Career journey before at PT. Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu are:
- In 1988-1994 as Staff and Manager at PT. Astra Graphia.
- In 1995-1996 as a Manager at PT. Jaya Computer Source.
- In 1996-2000 as Manager and Director at PT. Zyrexindo Mandiri Buana
- In 2000-2005 as Director at PT. Metrindo Supra Sinatria
- In 2006-2007 as Director at PT. Indo Mega Vision
- In 2007-2009 as President Director at PT. Mitra Buana Komputindo.
- In 2010-2014 as Chair of Suryo Atmanto Innovation Studies (SAIS).
- In 2014 – Now as Chair of the Nawa Cita Indonesia Foundation (NCI).
- In 2016-2017 as Commissioner at PT. Bukit Asam Huadian Power (HBAP)Year
- In 2018 – Now as commissioner of PT Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu (PT BEST)
Served as President Director of the Company based on the Statement of Shareholders’ Decision of PT. Bukit Energi Servis Integrated Services on 1 August 2018. He obtained his Diploma III from the Faculty of Engineering, Sriwijaya University majoring in Electrical Engineering (1986) and Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Sriwijaya University Palembang (2001).
Career career at PT. Bukit Asam, Tbk. is:
- In 2007-2009 as Site Manager and General Manager of PT.Bukit Pembangkit Inovatif (PT.BPI)
- 2009-2014 as a business analyst in Corporate Development
- 2014-2016 as Coal Transport Manager
- In 2016 – 2018 as Operational Director for PT.Bukit Enrgi Servis Terpadu (BEST)
- Year 2018 – Present as President Director of PT Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu (BEST)
Director Of Human Resource, General Affairs And Finance
Appointed as Director of the Company based on notarial deed No. 5 dated July 30, 2015 and has been approved by Menkumham since 19 August 2015. He earned a Diploma from Polytechnic of Sriwijaya University majoring in Accounting (1992) and S-1 Faculty of Economics, Sjakhyakirti University of Palembang (2005).
Career at PT.Bukit Asam, Tbk. are:
- 1993-1997 as Finance Group Leader of Rumah Sakit Bukit Asam (RSBA)
- 1997-2008 as Accountant Staff in Division of Finance PT Bukit Asam Tbk (PT.BA)
- 2008-2009 as Finance Assistant Manager of Briket Business Unit
- 2009-2015 as Finance Manager of PT. Bukit Asam Prima (Subsidiary of PTBA)
- 2015 – Now as Director of HR, GA and Finance of PT.Bukit Energi Servis Terpadu (BEST)
AGUSTINUS HENDI PRIYAMBUDI
Director Of Operation
Appointed as Director of Corporate Operations based on notarial deed number 1 dated August 1, 2018. He obtained his Diploma III in Electrical Engineering from Gadjah Mada University (1992) and Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the College of Technology Mitra Karya (2018).
Career at PT. Bukit Asam, Tbk. is:
- 2008-2009 as Head of Engineering P3MS PTBA
- 2009-2013 as Head of Power Plant 2x8 MW Tarahan
- 2013-2016 as Manager of Power Plant 2x8 MW Tarahan
- 2016-2018 as Head of Business Development PT. BEST
- 2018 – present as Operations Director of PT. BEST